Tags/keywords: Things that irk me
Summary: General BS I don't like to see in other players. If you are guilty of the following, don't approach Laila for role play. Period.
- People that cannot decipher the word "no" when you don't want to play with them and lay a guilt trip on you when you refuse. No I am not into age play, adults in diapers, incest, scat, golden showers, or vore.
- Players that try to impress me with adjectives instead of action, and write a whole five paragraphs talking about how muscular they are, how well endowed they are, etc. KISS= Keep It Simple Stupid. One paragraph will do.
- Another pet peeve of mine is people who cannot spell. One typo here and there is fine, but 7 paragraphs of misspells is not. Get a dictionary. Take a College English class. Stay out of my IM box until you do.
- The biggest pet peeve I have is people who cannot seperate fantasy from reality. They cross OOC information to IC, get emotional about things, and probably need a prescription of Prozac. I truly sympathize with their problem. But if your mentally unstable and using the internet as a catharsis, please stay the hell away from me.
- I don't like the "play and run BS" either. If you say you're going to be offline for something in particular, don't lie to me about it just because a scene isn't working out and you don't have the cajones to say so. Just tell the fucking truth. That's all I ask.
- No Bebo profile=no play with my character. If you cannot take the time or make an effort to create one (which is like not having a calling card) then you shouldn't be gaming. Also, learn to link your Bebo profile to your AOL Lifestream so people like myself don't have to run a search engine to find you have either A. No Bebo or B. An incomplete profile of your character.
- People who have screen names in caps or have numbers in them. Examples are: HASABIGDICK, Jugsy12345. I am simply not impressed, no matter how well you think you write. Oh and another thing. One-liners. :sticks it in her cunt: does not qualify as actual roleplay. I play turn based, multi-paragraph play that is very detailed. You should too.
- Chickenshit moves like reporting a player for obscene portraits of their character to Bebo because they're "offended" by them. C'mon we're all adults here, or supposed to be. If you aren't then you shouldn't be playing in this sandbox. Go find another one to spread your angst around in, and stop being an ass hat.
Slates™ Copyright © 2007 WildFireWeb, all rights reserved
Page built by Slates